Thursday, January 19, 2006

ReChanted

ok, fictional fans:
I'm back from under Colorado.
Here's another shattered collection from the type-clack writer-click,
(click clack clack clack click click) -thank you ltl<>mike.

sunsetNM

Hibernation's over.
I just found a four-leaf clover.
Burns like Phosphorous in my sweaty hand.

Can you wrap around the thought,
Of this solar system,
This seven billion,
This ball of hearts,
This E -crowded- motion?

It's not the money.
There's not a lot of activity,
No liquidity.
He knew I was pissed off.

We're in the bermuda triangle, between the river and the city.
Vertices designated/distanced by love, time, light.
Equating matter, we think, we compound yet reduce the complexity,
Like light squaring the electricity in Einstein's mind.

The Pass is a great thing!
Only 250 bucks!

The things we have seen but have yet to see.

I've gotten pretty far into F.E.A.R.
Found out where the little girl comes from.

Somebody turn off the phone!

And you wonder why old people bitch.

I'll talk to you on teamspeak.

I look at you and I see your face.

Sixteen seconds since I saw you last.
Wishing this eternity would fall down.
Love the sound of something sweetly found,
Like Emma did say, the song is infinite today,
Like making you laugh out loud.

Move all the clouds,
Clear this sky above us.
Hexico, a newer mexico.
Empty, the spaces radiate some strange fullness,
Coolly, energy in the shadows override, overwhelm

Taos is a ghosttown.
The tourists ride in and out,
Ghostly gliding through the adobe siding.

Hundreds pass through your window,
Cigarettes, smiles and miles.
And miles.

113-20v
And miles...

Who's to say what life will bring us?
Hopefully the end of this fucking week!

No comments: