Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Magic Smoke

flamego

Meh.
She said.
Lovely like inside.
Frigging sweet, what did you say?
Cool.
Dual core lambasted words.

The pain is bullshit.
"I'll be right back being a relative thing."
Life in the House.
Jumping Creeks.
Jumping over, like light this rise of the Sun,
The morning with friends.

I could carry my mind in my pocket.
I guess love has more whirlpools than I thought.
When you walk through the valley of the shadow of Life,
You know what over-ripe berries are,
What green berries are,
What goes with your corn flakes and what doesn't.

It is at that time you realize how
Few true lovers are out there.

I breathe in and forget what air fails me,
What air draws our bodies into a state of bliss,
Of swooning despair.

I came as a Rat,
I came quoting someone else's music.
I came, whether.

I typeset,
The broken circuits,
The magic smoke,
The live wires that died in my backyard.

magicsmoke

And did I really think love wouldn't
Find me where I hid.
Love you, bastard.

And the Tower was ok,
Except for the fire break.
Couldn't get my hands on the pearl.
Not yet anyway.

Oh my,
Oh say,
Oh this Life,
Today.

Little Mike said the other night,
I subscribed to a new magazine the other day,
"cooking for one."

I have hardwood floors, and a chainsaw.

Sunset the night's swirling stars,
Let the morning commence,
Sunset the morning,
Let afternoon commence,
Sunset the afternoon,
Speed evening hence.

Let time rest,
Let you be me in us.

Let it bleed life,
Like a heart from the inside out.

Deja vu,
Means you're just on the right path,
Meaning what you've just experienced,
Is what you are,
What you're supposed to be.

Momma belly, sweet ring,
Sweet song,
And my Tea-tree.

teatree

2 comments:

BirdMadGirl said...

I know poetry is all about personal interpretation, and it may be odd that I had this reaction depending on the message you were hoping to convey - but while reading this one, my eyes were welling up. It really got to me on a personal level and spoke volumes regarding certain things I have going on in my little world.

I sincerely loved it :)

Helskel said...

wow. thanks!

that is THE highest compliment.