Tuesday, May 12, 2020

darkness daring unedited throw

The pandemic rolls on. We gather in isolation. Wishing the normal to return. I wonder what makes the future. What dreams we notice and become. O live now, but not forever. Life has gifted me many things. May it present a path away from personal pronouns. Eye see.  Mystery mixes along a tangent line. A touch askew. A vision anew. And eye ask, is this disturbing unfocused sight true. Give me teases of wisdom and rhyme. Make the line sing a pleasure, but for a poetic moment of blue.  And then sue. Accuse and assign. My mind darkens and drifts. Though I  cover my face. Only the eyes peek.

I'll take the time and regret. I'll meet you there. I loved  shadows all along. Never trusted my perception of things. And as age and sin compound, I suspect shapes playing about beyond the peripheral.  A slight slicing position of mind. Drift. In and out of bottles, mornings, manic cleaning, measures of affection. Solid A there.

And so. Keep course. Find. Make the way forward. I'll always play. Rip on, try again. I'm not going to stop. I'm life as pure as I know it. Because there's only me here, and you. In small doses. Envision flight and Desire. Walk on. Walk on.  

No comments: