Thursday, October 19, 2006

'Please Let Me Drive You Home'

J. Hammond

comma

Phew.

Well that will make for some
interesting shit there.

R I D I C U L O U S
(it's called my attic)

Get down with the hassel.
Listen to some John Hammond.

Shelter shell been gone so long,
BaaaaaaaHoooooooo!
in your arms again -track10
Been gone so long.

What quality of fires burns for me?
What strange smell,
What Destiny?
, like a period beginning a sentence,
the hour clicks silently.

Come wrath,
Come the world's destiny
(yeah I said it again)

I say I love you for sin.

let us, let's, lettuce

now how's that for twist gen X
stoner e.e. cummings?

Can you here the clicking?
(yeah I said it again)
That rail pronounced
By machine,
By man,
By wind and steel,
As we only are after all.

We breathing dreamers,
We shadows in the sun,
We spinning earths in our eyeball,
Our Sigh Bees a deadly thing.

Pray for Rhyme,
Pray for history,
That we may know the future,
Before it's due.

Before the flu,
Before the clue,
Before Xanu,
Before we forget,

combutt

before the comma

No comments: