Tuesday, April 24, 2007

TMI

tmi-2

Alright, ... as a nod to lovely Valyna, I'll play some reindeer games...
and answer this week's TMI Tuesday questions.


1. What one piece of sage relationship advice would you give your child (or niece/nephew or friend).

Learn everything you can.
Remember everything you read.
Learn to associate emotions with things you want to remember.
Encourage anyone willing to teach you how to do something.
Practice "Everything in Moderation." (Including Moderation).
The harder something is to do, the more time and energy it takes, the more worthy the outcome.
Know the difference between 'Hot' and 'Cold' technology.
Pay attention to your dreams, and when anyone you love tells you about theirs.
Empty what's full, fill what's empty, scratch where it itches.
Understand what is communicated by body language.
Give equal respect to both your genes and your memes.
The older souls have a better sense of humor (they're the ones always chuckling to themselves).
Do not stop expanding, trying again, growing, and enjoying every moment of senseless passion that comes your way.

(oooh right. "one piece"... oops.)


2. When was the last time you left a passion mark Or had one left on you? (A passion mark is an unintentional physical manifestation of an act of passion: a hickey left in the heat of the moment; fingernail or teeth marks that last for more than an hour, a bump on your head from slamming into the headboard could even count).

*Blush... what she said. (Though i was the one who looked like he ran into a wolverine.)


3. When was the last time you had sex in a car?

The drive-in, ... say, five years ago.


4. Have you ever had an orgasm in a public conveyance?

Yes. (No more information allowed.)


5. Have you ever had an orgasm with someone other than your partner (or partners) present?

Nope. Not yet.

(Hmmm, I think I suck at all this "revealing of self" game here.) :-P

...let me try harder...


Bonus (as in optional): You are strolling along in the mall with your S.O. (hypothetical if necessary) A young same sex as your S.O. is approaching from the opposite direction and will pass within feet of you. (S)he is attractive and has magnificent body. Describe your reaction.

Ahhh, my significant other. Hoooo, is she ever!

Ok, my reaction: I either, catch my SO's eye, nod in the direction of the approaching bombshell, and smirk devilishly; or trust that my SO has already spotted the bombshell, and all I need do is extend my touch to a private part of my SO's body to help her enjoy the show...


there ya go! TOO MUCH INFO!

5 comments:

BirdMadGirl said...

I can't believe you did one of these! *eyebrow raise... the things you do to please me, dear H :) You shall be rewarded.

And I sincerely hope you'll offer me more detail to #4 ;) As a matter of fact, I require it.

*SPANK!

~your lovely Wolverine

Helskel said...

For you I will, Ms. Skirt.

...in regards to #4, I'll detail EACH time it happened.

BirdMadGirl said...

BTW... I know you were supposed to only list one item for #1, but I appreciate your entire list. Especially, "The harder something is to do, the more time and energy it takes, the more worthy the outcome."

The list just reminds me of the endless patience and the bits of advice you provide to me daily.

My harbor in the tempest.
xx

Mackenzie said...

Ok, my reaction: I either, catch my SO's eye, nod in the direction of the approaching bombshell, and smirk devilishly; or trust that my SO has already spotted the bombshell, and all I need do is extend my touch to a private part of my SO's body to help her enjoy the show...

Perfect answer.

Helskel said...

thanks,

the perfect answer is always what I'm going for...

*wink