Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Variety Pack

DSC00200

Hey folks, I have returned.

Above is the Wahoo I labored over 15 minutes to bring in.
That's Captain Reid on the left. Best damn captain on the banks.


Below is my Uncle and the fat ass tuna he brought in.

Ooof! look at the gaping maw on that sucker!

DSC00195

Next, here we are with our whole catch of the day...
quite the "variety pack," said Captain Reid.

DSC00214

Below, middle, is Reid's boat... Devereux II

DSC00207

The stories of this trip are many and crude and highly entertaining....
but you'll have to buy this pirate a drink to hear them.

4 comments:

BirdMadGirl said...

Looking forward to having drinks with said pirate...

HuneeB said...

mmm sushi!

BirdMadGirl said...

Damn it.

I miss you and that smile.

Helskel said...

and I miss smiling at you...

(*she's so gay for me! my dear apostrophe)