Friday, March 30, 2007

There And Back Again

Hello you people who look at this page,

(make 7up yours! to those that don't)



I'm heading back to the OBX for some rest, relaxation,
and hardcore ocean hunting. (with beer)

For the illiterate folks in the audience:

(who won't be able to tell I'm making fun of them right now)
"HAHAHA! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT LETTERS ARE FOR!! HAHAHA
BIG RED HANDS ON CROSSING SIGNALS ARE FOR YOU!! HAHAHA
READING IS FUNDAMENTAL DUMMIES!!!!!

Here is a graphical representation of where I'm going.

LINK! <-----THIS IS A LINK!!! CLICK ON IT WITH YOUR MOUSE!!!

Next we have a graphical representation of what I'm hunting:

GreatWhiteShark_bg3

THIS IS A SHARK!!! DO NOT PUT YOUR HAND IN THERE!!!

...now, such shouting may sound condescending... i know. But truly, I mean it honestly.

For myself, before I get back on that boat, I'm writing in indelible ink on both hands:

"NOT IN SHARK"


....see ya in a week....

6 comments:

BirdMadGirl said...

I would say that I will miss you...

but that would just be redundant, now wouldn't it??

Be careful... and try to be kind to the fishies. OH!!! And drink lots of beer. Good beer, of course.

And miss me a little....

HellKat said...

Have FUN! I will do my best to keep our girl out of trouble... ;)

*fish face kiss

Anonymous said...

wow, i zoomed way in on the map and all i saw was blue!

happy hunting.

BirdMadGirl said...

Missing you...

Guess which one is me:

Pinkie and the brain?

BirdMadGirl said...

Awwwww....

He linked me :)

*flutter

Helskel said...

stalker!