Thursday, October 04, 2007

Copy That

Alyssa


www.letssaythanks.com


(chose the last of the message options, 'other')

"We're strangers. But you're fighting for me, for your country, for all of us. I know sometimes the reasons for your struggle are contested, and argued.

Whatever the preambles that led you to where you are now, whatever the stories history will speak of your actions, your sacrifice and courage ennobles all of us, inspires every one of us.

You are believed. We believe in you."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

roger that!

BirdMadGirl said...

I can't believe you didn't post the muscle car card on your post ;) And I loved the patriotic dragon... that boy is going to have a great career as a tattoo artist one day. I just love the kid art :)

Great post and beautiful quotes darlin. I sent a card as well.
xox