Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Exile Hat Tip

exile270

Howdy!
Yo!
здравствулте!

I was just reading one of my more favorite and obscure sites,
THE EXILE, a Moscow-based alternative newspaper.

It's kinda like our THE ONION,
but funnier in the way of Charles Bronson playing "Flight Lt. Danny Velinski
'The Tunnel King'" in The Great Escape.

The Exile is also the home of one my top five columnists,
Gary Brecher - The War Nerd (as I've mentioned in previous posts).

Their front page article,
COLD BULLSHIT: Ten Piles of "New Cold War" Crap,
had me laughing and learning.

Ya see, as all of you of course know, because I repeatedly repeat and reiterate and sometimes even reply to myself in schizophrenic conversations with myself....
there is more news and information to be had than just from mainstream american media. (Even if it is from a sarcastic paper embedded in red-faced Russia,
"history is repeated first as tragedy, and then as farce.")

Now go my children, and laugh and play with the annoying amount of links I have presented you. Enjoy the sunlit fields of indian summer innocence.

End of Line.

No comments: